Friday 8 November 2013

Six Word Memoir #6


Photo Credit: B. Gnidziejko

This is a picture of me and my best friend in a photo booth that we would go to every time went to the states. I chose this picture for this memoir because we were just young and thought it was a fun tradition to do every time we went there. We are older and realize it was kind of a silly thing to do but it as we grow up we learn more and become wiser. The punctuation I used in this picture was a comma. I chose to use a comma because I didn’t want the memoir to be one big sentence that didn’t make sense so the comma broke it up. I chose this font and colour because it is bold and colourful so you can see it and you won’t miss it. The editing I did to this photo was cropping it. I didn’t think it needed a filter because it looks fine without one and I didn’t use a border because it already had one when I took the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment