Friday 8 November 2013

Six Word Memoir #1


Photo Credit: C. Gnidziejko

My mom took this picture at my best friends graduation. I chose this picture because I felt it went best with the words. It fit best with the words because the two girls in the picture are my best friends and are the only two sisters that I have.  The editing I did to this photo was put a filter on it because I felt it made the picture look better and more unique. The punctuation I used in this photo was an exclamation point. I chose that type of punctuation because I may not have any sisters but I’m happy to say that I have friends who are like my sisters and I want people to feel excited when they read that. I felt this font best suited the picture and I put it down below because I didn’t want the font covering the faces  in the picture.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment