Wednesday 6 November 2013

15 Reading Tweets

I really don't want to move back home #loveithere

I  think I am really starting to like Alaska  #shesbeautiful

They gave me the nickname Pudge... I like it! #nickname #cool

I like the friends I have at this school better then the ones at home #theyareawesome

This is the last time I run away from an angry basketball player #fail #lessonlearned

Most embarrassing date ever!!! #embarrassed #awkward

The food here isn't that great #gross

It's good to have loyal friends here #trust #loyalty

Those guys are such jerks to Alaska #theyaregoingtopay

Getting thrown into the water was not fun #neveragain

Loving it here # favschool

Why does Alaska have to have a boyfriend?! #annoying

This the best school ever #awesome #sofun

Spending thanks giving here with Alaska alone! #shouldbefun

Changed my mind and wanted to go home for thanks giving.... my parents are going on a trip instead #kindahurt #sad

No comments:

Post a Comment