Thursday 23 January 2014

The Buried Life Project


Authors note:
This is my buried life project. I have always wanted to make a bucket list but have never gotten around to it. So when I found out that we had to make one for our project I was very excited. There are things that I would think about that I wanted to do but would never write them down or anything.  When I started making my bucket list I had some trouble deciding what to put on it but once I got going my list just kept getting longer and longer and I just kept adding things to it. I thought it would be difficult to put 50 items on my bucket list but it was actually pretty easy. I ended up with 81 things on my bucket list. I am hoping to keep adding to that list every time I think of something that I want to accomplish. I also hope to cross some of the items off my bucket list. I feel so proud of myself each time I accomplish one of my goals. I am hoping that I will be able to complete my entire list before I die. I have many things on my list that I feel like will be impossible to complete but if I try hard enough I might be able to cross them off my bucket list. Anything is possible if you believe in yourself and try your hardest. I am not going to give up on my bucket list even if I feel like I am going to fail. I am determined!!

Now What:
The item that I am going to attempt is to visit all 50 states.  I am going to start attempting this goal by going on a road trip this summer. I want to start from Manitoba and get through as many states as possible within the whole summer. I want to go with some of my friends to make the trip fun and exciting. If I go with my friends I will have completed another item off my bucket list.  I have already gone to few of the states but I want to go to each and every one of them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment